- Sworders Won an Appeal for Barn Conversion Into Residential Single Dwelling
- Sworders Secured Permission for Large Extension to Barn which had Originally Received Consent Under Class Q Permitted Development Rights
- Sworders Secured Planning Consent for Replacement Dwelling in the Green Belt
- Sworders Secured Planning for Large Dwelling in Countryside Protection Zone, Uttlesford District
As a firm specialising in rural property, Sworders provide a range of services in connection with the letting of residential, commercial and agricultural property. Attracting the right type of tenant is very important for any landlord and this stands at the core of our approach to each letting instruction. We use proactive marketing methods for all types of property and consider each instruction individually to achieve the best outcome possible.
See more information on our residential letting services
See more information on our commercial letting services
We provide an extensive range of services across the agricultural sector, including advising on landlord and tenant issues.
We deal with many different types of lettings and agreements, including both ‘open market’ and ‘off market’ deals, tendering for Farm Business Tenancies and Contract Farming Agreements, agreeing Grazing Licences and rent review negotiations. This can include agreements in relation to diversification schemes, negotiating tenancy terms and legal agreements for renewable schemes.
There are many different ways of utilising and occupying land and rural property, often with different cost and revenue implications. It is therefore important to consider the wider opportunities before letting your property.
Some areas to consider for rural lettings:
- Farm Business Tenancies
- Agricultural Holding Act Tenancies
- Grazing Licences
- Contract Farming Agreements
- Cropping Licences
- Basic Payment Scheme
- Commercial lettings
- Residential lettings
- Equestrian lettings
- Rent Reviews
- Renewal and Diversification schemes
- Planning potential
- Tax issues