- Sworders Successfully Obtain Planning for Replacement Dwelling in Epping
- Sworders Received Consent for New Stable Building
- Sworders Secure Planning Permission from Breckland District Council to Remove a Restrictive Planning Condition Imposed for Conversion
- Sworders Obtain Planning Permission for 15 New Dwellings in East Herts on Agricultural Land
Hill Farm and Milk Hall Farm, Chesham, Bucks
- For Sale
Hill Farm and Milk Hall Farm, Chesham,
We are pleased to offer the opportunity to acquire an exceptionally located portfolio of properties that make up Hill Farm and Milk Hall Farm set in the heart of the Chilterns. The property comprises two residential properties together with 3,844 sq.m. (41,382 sq ft) of agricultural buildings with potential for alternative uses subject to gaining the necessary consents. The land in total extends to approximately 114.61 hectares (283.21 acres).
AVAILABLE AS A WHOLE OR IN UP TO 15 LOTS:
LOT 1 – Hill Farm Buildings.
LOT 2 & 2a – Detached two/three bedroom bungalow subject to Agricultural Occupancy Condition (AOC) set in approx. 1.75 hectares (4.33 acres) of land.
LOT 3 & 3a – Hill Farm Cottage set in approx. 1.91 hectares (4.71 acres) of land.
LOT 4 & 4a – Milk Hall Farm Buildings set in approx. 2.48 hectares (6.12 acres) of land.
LOTS 5-15 – Land.
For further information, please see the particulars or contact Sworders.
Property DetailsDownload particulars here
- Address: Hill Farm and Milk Hall Farm, Chesham
- Area: Buckinghamshire
- County: Buckinghamshire
- Postcode: HP5 1TH
- Country: United Kingdom