Residential development land, Walkern, Herts
Approximately 4.17 hectares (10.30 acres) located off Froghall Lane, Walkern, Hertfordshire. Outline planning permission has been granted for 85 dwellings on agricultural land on the north western boundaries of the village. An affordable housing provision of 40% is required.
• Edge of Settlement location.
• Approximately 4 miles to Stevenage, 6 miles to Buntingford, 13 miles to Royston, 28 miles to Cambridge and 36 miles to London
• Approximately 5 miles to Junction 7 and Junction 8 of the A1(M), 17 miles to Luton Airport and 23 miles to Stansted Airport.
• Outline planning consent granted for up to 85 dwellings
• Unilateral undertaking with regard to section 106 contributions.
Walkern is a small thriving village, with a number of local amenities and services, including an art gallery and public house. The village is well placed for commuting to Stevenage, Baldock, Royston, Cambridge and London
Property DetailsDownload particulars here
- Address: Froghall Lane, Walkern
- Area: Hertfordshire
- County: Hertfordshire
- Postcode: SG2 7PH
- Country: United Kingdom