- Sworders Won an Appeal for Barn Conversion Into Residential Single Dwelling
- Sworders Secured Permission for Large Extension to Barn which had Originally Received Consent Under Class Q Permitted Development Rights
- Sworders Secured Planning Consent for Replacement Dwelling in the Green Belt
- Sworders Secured Planning for Large Dwelling in Countryside Protection Zone, Uttlesford District
The rents generated from property remain an important source of income for landowners, landlords and investors. Sworders’ approach to property management is to assist in adding value and improving the efficiency of the property through planning, appropriate maintenance and maximising rental income. We have our own property management software which enables us to keep track of all aspects of letting a property, resulting in efficient property management.
Sworders tailor their level of involvement for each property according to the wishes of the owner and therefore our fees are also linked to the level of support requested. The knowledge that your property is being looked after on a day to day basis by a professional is often key for landlords, however, as a firm we will also consider ways of delivering better value from the property through planning opportunities or maximising rental income. It is important to take a longer term outlook when renting out property and to consider both the income that can be generated, the capital value of the property and any tax implications.
Our Expertise in Farm and Estate Management
We can provide you with a personalised approach to rural property management. From a fully managed solution combining our professional knowledge and practical approach, to a whole estate review targeting the advice to specific areas of the business or property type.
When considering the management of rural property, it is important to consider the whole estate approach as certain advice can impact on other elements of the estate. For example, whether the farm enterprise is run through a contract farming agreement or farm business tenancy may impact on the tax position. Our aim is always to draw on the individual qualities of an estate to ensure that any property meets its full potential.
- Strategic estate advice
- Business and estate appraisal
- Strategic development and planning appraisal
- Diversification schemes
- Landlord and tenant matters
- Letting for both commercial and residential property
- Tax planning
- Basic payment scheme
- Renewable energy
- Farm building and infrastructure planning
- Project management
- Environmental schemes
- Administration and book keeping
- Leisure and alternative use