- Sworders Won an Appeal for Barn Conversion Into Residential Single Dwelling
- Sworders Secured Permission for Large Extension to Barn which had Originally Received Consent Under Class Q Permitted Development Rights
- Sworders Secured Planning Consent for Replacement Dwelling in the Green Belt
- Sworders Secured Planning for Large Dwelling in Countryside Protection Zone, Uttlesford District
Chartered Town Planners
Sworders is an independent Rural Property Consultancy with over 230 years of history, offering integrated advice to the Rural, Residential and Commercial sectors. Our clients include private land and property owners and occupiers, together with commercial institutions and charities. We have a strong reputation for delivering added value.
From our offices in Hertfordshire, Warwickshire and Norfolk, we serve our historic primary client base across the South East, together with a growing group of Midlands and Norfolk-based clients.
Our Midlands’ office, opened in August 2015, strengthens our presence in the region and enables the provision of services to an increasing number of clients. We are looking for excellent individuals with the ability to generate and support continued expansion of our multi-disciplined team.
Chartered Town Planners with 2 to 5++ years PQE are sought for our Warwickshire office. Experience of heritage assets, change of use schemes and rurally based development would be beneficial, as would experience in master planning larger scale strategic development sites.
Successful applicants would be expected to work in the following areas and candidates should be prepared to take on a variety of tasks:
– All types of planning / listed building applications and lawful development certificates
– Management of post planning matters, condition discharge and implementation
– Enforcement action, appeals, informal hearings and public enquiries
– Strategy and representations related to Local Development Framework processes
Sworders provide a flexible approach to employment, enabling individuals to work in a way that suits their particular circumstances and all roles can be offered on a full or part-time basis.
All candidates should be personable, motivated and consummately professional. Demonstrating the qualities necessary to generate confidence and develop client relationships will be essential.
Our ethos is to develop staff skills to allow employees to excel in their areas of interest. We value new ideas and thinking. Those with the appropriate skills and enthusiasm but less experience and who wish to qualify in their relevant profession, (including via unconventional routes), will be seriously considered as training and experience can be provided.
For the right candidates, salaries are unlikely to be limiting with generous bonus packages in addition. Career opportunities from graduates/newly qualified up to associate and partnership level are available. We fund all approved professional subscriptions and CPD. Your own car is essential.
Please apply in confidence with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org