- Sworders Won an Appeal for Barn Conversion Into Residential Single Dwelling
- Sworders Secured Permission for Large Extension to Barn which had Originally Received Consent Under Class Q Permitted Development Rights
- Sworders Secured Planning Consent for Replacement Dwelling in the Green Belt
- Sworders Secured Planning for Large Dwelling in Countryside Protection Zone, Uttlesford District
Newly Qualified Town Planners
• Norfolk & Warwickshire offices
• Competitive Salaries
Sworders are an independent Rural Property Consultancy with over 230 years of history, offering integrated advice to the Rural, Residential and Commercial Sectors. Our clients include private land and property owners and occupiers, together with commercial institutions and charities. We have a strong reputation for delivering added value.
From our offices in Hertfordshire, Warwickshire and Norfolk, we serve clients across the South East, East Anglia, the Midlands and beyond. We are looking for high calibre individuals with the ability to generate and support the continued expansion of our multi-disciplined team.
The roles will be based at our Norfolk office at Holkham Hall, Wells-next-the-Sea and our Bourton Hall office in Rugby, Warwickshire, although successful candidates will be expected to travel between the three offices from time to time as and when the requirement arises.
We are looking for Town Planners both in the 1-2 years PQE range, as well as 3-5 years plus PQE, but for exceptional candidates would consider those who are part qualified. Experience of heritage assets, change of use and rural diversification schemes would be beneficial, as would experience in master planning larger scale strategic development sites.
Successful applicants would be expected to work in the following areas and candidates should be prepared to take on a variety of tasks:
• All types of planning / listed building applications and lawful development certificates
• Management of post planning matters, condition discharge and implementation
• Enforcement action, appeals, informal hearings and public enquiries
• Strategic planning and representations related to the Local Plan processes.
All candidates should be personable, motivated and consummately professional. Demonstrating the qualities necessary to generate confidence and develop client relationships will be essential.
Our ethos is to develop staff skills to allow employees to excel in their areas of interest. We value new ideas and thinking.
For the right candidates, salaries are competitive and reflect experience. Discretionary bonus packages are available in addition to a whole firm bonus scheme.
All approved professional subscriptions and necessary CPD will be funded. Use of your own car is essential.
Please apply in confidence with your CV to:
01328 85 44 00