- Sworders Won an Appeal for Barn Conversion Into Residential Single Dwelling
- Sworders Secured Permission for Large Extension to Barn which had Originally Received Consent Under Class Q Permitted Development Rights
- Sworders Secured Planning Consent for Replacement Dwelling in the Green Belt
- Sworders Secured Planning for Large Dwelling in Countryside Protection Zone, Uttlesford District
Residental Purchase and Sales
Sworders provides a holistic and tailored approach to the sale or purchase of a property.
Through our local and regional knowledge, we can provide advice on the sale of property across the full property spectrum, including country houses, cottages, town houses, new developments, commercial property, farms, country estates and development opportunities.
Development Appraisal and Adding Value
When assessing a property for sale we will always explore opportunities to add value and work closely with our planning and architectural team to maximise the potential. It is often possible to improve the value of a property prior to a sale. This might be through planning, re design or the sale method used and lotting. The team work closely together, drawing on the relevant professional experience to achieve the best results for our clients.
Sale of Development Land
We have experience in the sale of large housing schemes to developers and house builders. As an independent firm with a policy not to take instructions from house builders to sell the finished dwellings or commercial units, we are able to provide impartial advice that is entirely in the interests of the landowner. We provide the full spectrum of services in house from making representations to the local authority, advising on promotion agreements or progressing planning applications and, finally, sale of the consented site.
Purchasing a Property
We have provided advice to clients from the purchase of small property to significant farm and estate portfolios. This can include property search, assets advice, valuation and negotiations.
For every property a marketing strategy is required and we take a proactive approach, going far beyond merely adding the property to website portals. With the use of a sales strategy through to high quality particulars and bespoke advertisements, including direct marketing, clients can be certain that the property will be exposed fully to the market.
Points to Consider when Selling a Property
- Opportunities to add value and improve chances of sale
- Presentation of property
- Sales and marketing strategy
- Guide or asking price
- Property particulars
- Internet presence through various portals
- Direct marketing
- Private treaty
- Formal tender process
- Preparation and efficiency of sale transfer
For a professional approach to selling property please contact: