- Planning Permission Successfully Gained for Heritage Scheme to Convert and Extend Barns to Provide Dwellings in Norfolk
- Permission Successfully Secured in Norfolk for Demolition of Curtilage Listed Building to Accommodate Rare Breed Cattle
- Sworders Obtain Planning Permission for New 3 Bed Bungalow in the Green Belt in Hertfordshire
- Sworders Successfully Obtain Planning for Replacement Dwelling in Epping
Sworders is proud to support:
Sworders are seeking to recruit an Architectural Technician at their Norfolk Office on the Holkham Estate. The successful candidate will ideally have a minimum 2 years’ experience and be personable, motivated and professional. A competitive package will be available.
Sworders are an independent Rural Property Consultancy (Surveyors, Planners & Architects), offering integrated property advice to the Rural, Residential and Commercial sectors. Our clients include private land and property owners, together with commercial institutions and charities.
We are looking for an Architectural Technician, preferably with minimum 2 years’ experience, to join us in the Norfolk Office based on the Holkham Estate to handle our increasing work load and take a lead in strengthening the Architectural Department company-wide. You will be an integral supporting part of the design team specialising in researching products, detailing, designs and drawings. The work, though mainly residential, is varied, ranging from the design of individual houses and the conversion of listed buildings through to strategic work on land development sites.
Necessary experience and skills for this role include:-
- Preparing AutoCAD drawings for Sketch Schemes, Planning Applications and detailed drawings for Building Regulations’ submissions
- Liaising with clients and external consultancies
- Minimum qualifications – Foundation degree in Architectural Technology, HNC/HND in Construction or ACIAT / TCIAT / MCIAT
All candidates should be personable, motivated and professional. Demonstrating the qualities necessary to generate confidence and develop client relationships will be essential.
Our ethos is to develop staff skills to allow employees to excel in their areas of interest. We value new ideas and thinking and all staff will be given the support necessary to perform their roles.
For the right candidates, salaries are competitive and reflect experience and a monthly and quarterly bonus scheme is also available. All approved professional subscriptions and necessary CPD will be funded. Use of your own car is essential and there will be times where you will be required to travel to the other offices.
Please apply in confidence with your CV to: email@example.com www.sworders.com