- Permission Successfully Secured in Norfolk for Demolition of Curtilage Listed Building to Accommodate Rare Breed Cattle
- Sworders Obtain Planning Permission for New 3 Bed Bungalow in the Green Belt in Hertfordshire
- Sworders Successfully Obtain Planning for Replacement Dwelling in Epping
- Sworders Received Consent for New Stable Building
Sworders are an independent firm of surveyors and planning professionals offering a wide variety of services across the rural, residential and commercial sectors. We cover a wide area of the United Kingdom from the south east to the west midlands.
Due to continued growth we are looking for graduates from a RICS accredited course to join our team. Working with all our professionally qualified staff you will gain a diverse range of experience, be involved with complex and rewarding projects and quickly take responsibility.
The positions available offer the opportunity to obtain the experience and one to one support necessary to pass the APC.
The successful candidates will work in the following areas and more:
- Sales, acquisitions, leasing and management of agricultural, commercial and residential property
- Rural estate management including, tenancy advice, contract farming and joint ventures.
- Planning & diversification
- Development and Strategic Planning
- Compulsory Purchase and Compensation
- Telecommunications and utilities installation and maintenance
- Basic Payment Scheme and Farm business management
- Valuation, taxation and general professional advice
The ideal candidates will have:
- An RICS accredited degree
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Personable character, self-motivation, commitment and team working ability
- A full driving licence and their own vehicle
Salary will depend on the candidates but is unlikely to be limited for the right person. We also pay professional subscriptions (RICS and CAAV) and fund approved CPD.
The successful candidates will start between July and September 2019. One position is available at each of our Hertfordshire and Warwickshire offices based near Bishops Stortford and Rugby respectively.
Please apply with your CV to: Richard Couling BSc (Hons) MRICS
Sworders, The Gatehouse, Hadham Hall, Little Hadham, Ware, SG11 2EB
01279 771188 email@example.com