- Planning Permission Successfully Gained for Heritage Scheme to Convert and Extend Barns to Provide Dwellings in Norfolk
- Permission Successfully Secured in Norfolk for Demolition of Curtilage Listed Building to Accommodate Rare Breed Cattle
- Sworders Obtain Planning Permission for New 3 Bed Bungalow in the Green Belt in Hertfordshire
- Sworders Successfully Obtain Planning for Replacement Dwelling in Epping
Sworders is proud to support:
Sworders is an independent Rural Property Consultancy with over 230 years of history, offering integrated advice to the Rural, Residential and Commercial sectors. Our clients include private land and property owners and occupiers, together with commercial institutions and charities. We have a strong reputation for delivering added value.
From our offices in Hertfordshire, Warwickshire and Norfolk, we serve our historic primary client base across the South East, together with a growing group of Midlands and Norfolk-based clients. We are looking for excellent individuals with the ability to generate and support continued expansion of our multi-disciplined team.
This role will be based at our Wolston office near Rugby although there may be some opportunity for crossover between our offices in Hertfordshire and Norfolk. We will consider applications from candidates who fit the broad parameters below:
Candidates are sought with preferably 5+ years’ experience. Previous involvement with strategic planning and rural based development would be beneficial. Candidates with MRTPI, MRICS and other qualifications or backgrounds, with relevant experience, would all be considered.
Whilst working closely with others, the candidates should be prepared to take on a variety of tasks in the following areas:
- All types of planning/ listed building applications and lawful development certificates
- Management of post planning matters, condition discharge and implementation
- Development potential of land and strategy
- Representations related to Local Development Framework processes
- Enforcement action, appeals, informal hearings and public inquiries
We provide a flexible approach to employment, enabling individuals to work in a way that suits their circumstances and the roles can be offered on a full or part-time basis.
All candidates should be personable, motivated and consummately professional. Demonstrating the qualities necessary to generate confidence and develop client relationships will be essential.
We will offer a competitive salary, commensurate with the applicant’s experience and skillset. Other benefits include a discretionary bonus scheme, holiday bonus scheme, and private pension. Your own car is essential.
Our ethos is to develop staff skills to allow employees to excel in their areas of interest. We value new ideas and thinking and those with the appropriate skills and enthusiasm but who have qualified via unconventional routes will also be considered.
Please apply in confidence with your CV to email@example.com