- Permission Successfully Secured in Norfolk for Demolition of Curtilage Listed Building to Accommodate Rare Breed Cattle
- Sworders Obtain Planning Permission for New 3 Bed Bungalow in the Green Belt in Hertfordshire
- Sworders Successfully Obtain Planning for Replacement Dwelling in Epping
- Sworders Received Consent for New Stable Building
Architecture and Design
Sworders in-house architectural team can provide a wide range of design and drawing services for all phases of a project from sketches and presentation visuals through to detailed construction drawings and specifications. The team has experience of designing residential, agricultural, commercial and mixed use sites, whether they be new build, extension, change of use, conversion, refurbishment or renovation.
With the benefit of being able to work closely with our own in-house planning consultants and surveyors in addition to other third party design and engineering consultants, we are able to offer a comprehensive package, whether the project is for a single unit or a large development including strategic masterplanning.
Our services include:
- Feasibility, concept and detailed design drawings
- Measured surveys and plans
- Strategic design, masterplanning and new developments
- Site analysis, constraint and assessment plans
- Planning and Listed Building applications, Permitted Development, Lawful Development Certificates and Prior Notification applications
- Discharging of planning conditions
- Building Regulations, tender, construction drawings and specifications
- Presentation drawings, 3D models and Computer Generated Images
- Site layout, access and landscaping plans
- Existing drawing conversions and editing
Plans and mapping
Sworders provides a plans and mapping service. We can produce high quality digital maps and plans that are able to convey a wide range of information in an accurate, clear and concise manner, based on a variety of sources, including the latest Ordnance Survey data, topographical surveys and aerial photography.
We can also prepare bespoke surveys and maps commissioned to suit your requirements. Working in conjunction with our surveyors, we can provide a complete package of visual information for the management or sale of our clients’ land and property.
- Promotion, marketing, sale and lotting plans
- Plan and survey drawings
- Ownership, lease, title and land registry compliant plans
- Tenancy and contract plans
- Estate and land management plans
- Rights of way and access
- Site setting out and boundaries
- Historic plans and maps including overlays with current data
- Services and utilities