- Planning Permission Successfully Gained for Heritage Scheme to Convert and Extend Barns to Provide Dwellings in Norfolk
- Permission Successfully Secured in Norfolk for Demolition of Curtilage Listed Building to Accommodate Rare Breed Cattle
- Sworders Obtain Planning Permission for New 3 Bed Bungalow in the Green Belt in Hertfordshire
- Sworders Successfully Obtain Planning for Replacement Dwelling in Epping
Sworders is proud to support:
GBP 1,650 pcm - To Let
1 Widfordbury, Widford, Ware,
Widfordbury is located in a picturesque rural location and offers stunning views over the valley behind the house and the surrounding countryside.
The property is situated on the edge of the popular village of Widford, which offers a variety of local services. The market towns of Ware, Hertford and Bishops Stortford are also all within close proximity providing extensive amenities and direct rail connections to London Liverpool Street, making the property ideal for commuters.
Widfordbury is a three-bedroom semi-detached dwelling. On the ground floor, the accommodation comprises an open plan kitchen-dining room, pantry/larder, utility room, living room (with log burner) and a bathroom. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property also benefits from several useful storage rooms on the ground floor. The property is unfurnished and available immediately. Outside, the property benefits from a small garden overlooking the valley beyond and driveway shared with the adjoining property.
There is also the prospect to rent a recently renovated office at the neighbouring Church Barns, offering the rare opportunity to work and live on the same site.
Download particulars here
- Price: GBP 1,650 pcm
- Address: 1 Widfordbury, Widford, Ware
- Area: Hertfordshire
- County: Herts
- Postcode: SG12 8RL
- Country: United Kingdom
- Property Size: 1,958 square feet
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Type Of Property: Residential