- Sworders Successfully Obtain Planning for Replacement Dwelling in Epping
- Sworders Received Consent for New Stable Building
- Sworders Secure Planning Permission from Breckland District Council to Remove a Restrictive Planning Condition Imposed for Conversion
- Sworders Obtain Planning Permission for 15 New Dwellings in East Herts on Agricultural Land
Building Plot at Gaunt’s End, Elsenham
- For Sale
Gaunt's End, Elsenham,
A development opportunity to purchase a property that extends to a plot size of approximately 0.21 hectares (0.51 acres) in the Essex countryside. Planning permission to demolish the existing bungalow and construction of a replacement 4 bedroom, one and a half storey dwelling of approximately 230 sq m (2,475.70 sq ft) in size.
• Stansted Mountfitchet 3.5 miles • Newport 6.5 miles
• Bishop’s Stortford 6.5 miles • Saffron Walden 10 miles
The site has full planning permission for the demolition of the existing bungalow, and construction
of a replacement dwelling. Planning permission was granted on 9th January 2018 by Uttlesford District Council under planning reference UTT/17/3322/FUL. The planning permission include pre-implementation conditions. Further information on the approved planning drawings and decision notice is available via Sworders Dataroom.
Viewing strictly by prior appointment only.
Property DetailsDownload particulars here
- Address: Gaunt's End, Elsenham
- Area: Essex
- County: Essex
- Postcode: CM22 6DR
- Country: United Kingdom
Type Of Property: Building plot