- Planning Permission Successfully Gained for Heritage Scheme to Convert and Extend Barns to Provide Dwellings in Norfolk
- Permission Successfully Secured in Norfolk for Demolition of Curtilage Listed Building to Accommodate Rare Breed Cattle
- Sworders Obtain Planning Permission for New 3 Bed Bungalow in the Green Belt in Hertfordshire
- Sworders Successfully Obtain Planning for Replacement Dwelling in Epping
Sworders is proud to support:
Commercial Units to Let, Castle Acre, Norfolk
Manor Farm, Castle Acre, Swaffham,
The units at Manor Farm extend to approximately 6000 sq. ft. across three separate units. These agricultural buildings, have partly been refurbished, with offices, cold storage, and showers all fitted in part. Large vehicles and machinery have good access to the units in its rural yet accessible position. The units comprise of the following:
Unit 1: Office space, cold store, freezer, w/c and showers.
Unit 2: Butchery unit, cold storage, potential office space.
Unit 3: Partly refurbished storage space.
Manor Farm is located in the Norfolk countryside and is easily accessible to both Swaffham and Kings Lynn. The complex is located just North of Castle Acre. The units also benefit from good access to local centres and transport connections via the A1065 and the A47.
Unit 1 benefits from mains electricity, water from a bore hole, telephone line, fire alarm and underfloor heating via a gas boiler. Unit 2 benefits from mains electricity and has the ability for gas bottle connections. Unit 3 has not been converted and at present does not benefit from any services. However, service connectivity is deemed feasible due to the other units’ connections. The tenant will be responsible for all outgoings.
Full terms of occupation available on request. Please contact the agent for further details. The rent is dependant on agreement terms.
Property DetailsDownload particulars here
- Address: Manor Farm, Castle Acre, Swaffham
- Area: Norfolk
- County: Norfolk
- Postcode: PE32 2BJ
- Country: United Kingdom