The sale of High Lees Farm offers a unique opportunity to purchase a traditional five-bedroom farmhouse with a separate self-contained one bedroomed annexe, set in approximately 2.8 hectares (7 acres) of gardens and pasture.
Sworders have also undertaken planning within the farmyard, which now benefits from full planning permission to convert the traditional barns into three dwellings; 2 x four-bedroom units and 1 x three-bedroom unit (Ref: 2019/0207). Moreover, two of the utilitarian barns now benefit from Class Q prior approval to be converted into 3 x two-bedroom units. (planning reference APP/L2630/W/18/3215822 and 2018/0752).
The property is conveniently located with goodaccess to the B1332 (Norwich to Bungay Road).
- Large five-bedroom traditional farmhouse.
- Set of traditional buildings benefitting from full planning permission to be converted into three residential dwellings.
- Utilitarian buildings benefitting from prior approval to be converted into three residential dwelling.s
- Approximately 2.8 hectares of land (7 acres).
- Approximately 9 miles to Norwich and 7 miles to Bungay.