- Sworders Obtain Planning Permission for New 3 Bed Bungalow in the Green Belt in Hertfordshire
- Sworders Successfully Obtain Planning for Replacement Dwelling in Epping
- Sworders Received Consent for New Stable Building
- Sworders Secure Planning Permission from Breckland District Council to Remove a Restrictive Planning Condition Imposed for Conversion
High quality office to Let, Pledgdon Hall, nr Elsenham
GBP 1,000 pcm - Let
Pledgdon Hall Farm, Elsenham, Essex,
- 1,190 sq ft (110 sqm) of office space
- Attractive rural location within easy reach of Bishop’s Stortford, M11 and A120
- Suitable for office use
- Excellent parking facilities
Pledgdon Hall Farm offers a range of commercial units situated in a peaceful rural setting, yet within easy reach of Bishop’s Stortford (7 miles) and Saffron Walden (9 miles). The M11 and A120 are also located 7 miles from the site, allowing easy access to Cambridge, London and Stansted Airport.
The unit offers approximately 1,190 sq ft (110 sqm) of high quality, modern office space, in addition to a kitchen area and WC facilities. The property Is split into 3 rooms with three access points, including a disabled access.
The space offers the potential to be split into two separate units, with a shared communal area. Please contact us to discuss this opportunity further.
The building benefits from B1 planning permission for office use. Tenants should satisfy themselves as to the suitability of the existing planning permission prior to entry.
Viewings are by prior appointment only. For further information please contact Hester Dalton.
VIEWING STRICTLY BY PRIOR APPOINTMENT ONLY
Property DetailsDownload particulars here
- Price: GBP 1,000 pcm
- Address: Pledgdon Hall Farm, Elsenham, Essex
- Area: Essex
- Postcode: CM226BJ
- Country: United Kingdom
Type Of Property: office