- Planning Permission Successfully Gained for Heritage Scheme to Convert and Extend Barns to Provide Dwellings in Norfolk
- Permission Successfully Secured in Norfolk for Demolition of Curtilage Listed Building to Accommodate Rare Breed Cattle
- Sworders Obtain Planning Permission for New 3 Bed Bungalow in the Green Belt in Hertfordshire
- Sworders Successfully Obtain Planning for Replacement Dwelling in Epping
Sworders is proud to support:
Leith House Orchards, Burnham Overy Town, Norfolk
Leith House Orchards, Burnham Overy Town, Norfolk,
Planted in the late 1970’s, Leith House Orchards boast a diverse array of over forty varieties of plums across five orchards. The orchards contain in total approximately 2,000 trees and cover an area of circa 13 acres. The site is located on the picturesque North Norfolk Coast within close proximity to Burnham Market and Wells-Next-The-Sea.
In summary, the Orchards offer the following benefits:
- 13 acres of well-established orchards.
- The orchards offer in excess of 40 varieties of plums, being only one of the few plum orchards left in the UK growing certain varieties.
- One-bedroom cottage.
- CL Caravan site.
- Rural coastal location.
- Burnham Market – 1 ½ miles.
- Wells-next-the-sea – 4 ½ miles.
- Storage unit available by separate negotiation.
A 1-bedroom cottage, located in a rural picturesque location off Lowes Lane, Burnham Overy Town. The plum orchards are located to the north and west of the cottage, various sheds are located within its curtilage. Crossing Cottage has mains electricity, water and septic tank drainage. The cottage is heated via electric storage heaters. The cottage would benefit from internal works of which the landlord (subject to cost) is prepared to invest prior to letting.
CL Caravan Site:
The Caravan site is a CL site for Caravan Club members with five pitches. The site benefits from water, electric hook ups and a waste disposal point. Toilet facilities are located within the nearby orchard. The location is popular amongst holiday makers, with direct access to the North Norfolk Coast being located on the B1155 between Burnham Market and Wells-Next-The-Sea. In addition to the CL site, there is stable hut which provides further covered space for campers. Users of the site during the season can benefit from the array of nearby
fruits and produce from the orchards.
Storage Unit at Peterstone:
The current tenant also occupies a storage unit at nearby Peterstone, located approximately ½ mile from the Leith House Orchards. The unit extends to approx. 252 sq.m (2,700 sq.ft) and measures 5.5 metres to eaves and 6.84 metres to ridge. The unit benefits from good access and ample parking. The unit is split into four sections, three smaller 6 metres bay workshop areas each individually accessed by a roller shutter door. The larger part of the building is accessed via either a roller shutter or pedestrian door. The unit benefits from three phase electricity. This unit is available to let either as part of Leith House Orchards or as a separate negotiation.
Subject to discussions, it is possible that the Landlord would be willing to explore the planning opportunities for Crossing Cottage.
Viewings are strictly by prior arrangement only.
For further information please contact Sworders on Tel: 01328 854400
Property detailsDownload particulars here
- Address: Leith House Orchards, Burnham Overy Town, Norfolk
- Area: Norfolk
- Country: United Kingdom