- Permission Successfully Secured in Norfolk for Demolition of Curtilage Listed Building to Accommodate Rare Breed Cattle
- Sworders Obtain Planning Permission for New 3 Bed Bungalow in the Green Belt in Hertfordshire
- Sworders Successfully Obtain Planning for Replacement Dwelling in Epping
- Sworders Received Consent for New Stable Building
Office to Let, Hunsdon, Hertfordshire
GBP 1,200 pcm - To Let
Fillets Farm, Hunsdon,
An attractive traditional barn conversion in a courtyard setting, benefiting from B1 planning permission. The office provides a total of 983.5 sq ft (91.37 sqm) set over two floors. The unit also benefits from a kitchen, WC and shower facilities in addition to excellent parking.
Internal decoration works will be carried out following the vacating of the current tenants and the office will be available from January 2019.
The property is located just outside the popular village of Hunsdon, near the market towns of Bishop’s Stortford, Ware and Hertford. It benefits from an attractive rural location and outlook yet also offers easy access to the M11, A120 and the A10.
Viewings are strictly by prior appointment only. For further information please contact Hester Dalton or James Watchorn.
Property DetailsDownload particulars here
- Price: GBP 1,200 pcm
- Address: Fillets Farm, Hunsdon
- Area: Hertfordshire
- County: Hertfordshire
- Postcode: SG12 8QA
- Country: United Kingdom
- Property Size: 983 square feet
Type Of Property: office