- Sworders Obtain Planning Permission for New 3 Bed Bungalow in the Green Belt in Hertfordshire
- Sworders Successfully Obtain Planning for Replacement Dwelling in Epping
- Sworders Received Consent for New Stable Building
- Sworders Secure Planning Permission from Breckland District Council to Remove a Restrictive Planning Condition Imposed for Conversion
Office to Let, Pledgdon Hall Farm, Elsenham, nr Bishop’s Stortford
GBP 350 pcm - Let
Pledgdon Hall Farm, Henham, Elsenham,
Pledgdon Hall Farm offers a range of commercial units situated in a peaceful rural setting, yet within easy reach of Bishop’s Stortford (7 miles) and Saffron Walden (9 miles). The M11 and A120 are also located 7 miles from the site, allowing easy access to Cambridge, London and Stansted Airport.
The unit comprises part of one of the traditional barns at Pledgdon Hall, offering approximately 560 sq ft (52 sqm) of high quality office space, in addition to a kitchen area and toilet. Please note that the office is located on the first floor therefore access via stairs is required.
The property benefits from mains water and electricity. The tenant will be responsible for all outgoings.
No warranty Is given as to the planning situation of the building and prospective tenants should satisfy themselves of It prior to entry.
Viewings are by prior appointment only. For further information please contact Hester Dalton
Property DetailsDownload particulars here
- Price: GBP 350 pcm
- Address: Pledgdon Hall Farm, Henham, Elsenham
- Area: Essex
- County: Essex
- Postcode: CM226BJ
- Country: United Kingdom
- Property Size: 560 square feet
Type Of Property: office