- Sworders Successfully Obtain Planning for Replacement Dwelling in Epping
- Sworders Received Consent for New Stable Building
- Sworders Secure Planning Permission from Breckland District Council to Remove a Restrictive Planning Condition Imposed for Conversion
- Sworders Obtain Planning Permission for 15 New Dwellings in East Herts on Agricultural Land
Residential Development Land at Stortford Road, Standon, Hertfordshire
- For Sale
Land at Stortford Road, Standon, Hertfordshire,
RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT LAND OFF STORTFORD ROAD, STANDON, HERTFORDSHIRE
Approximately 0.96 hectares (2.37 acres) located to the North of Stortford Road (A120), Standon with outline planning permission for up to 15 dwellings.
- Edge of Standon village location
- Approximately 6 miles to Bishop’s Stortford, 10 miles to Hertford and 40 miles to London.
- Approximately 6 miles to Bishop’s Stortford Railway Station and 12 miles to Stansted Airport.
- Outline planning permission granted for up to 15 dwellings
- Completed Section 106 Agreement.
The site is bound by Town Farm Crescent on the west, open farmland to the north and east and by Stortford Road (A120). It is located off the A120 near to the junction with the A10.
Standon is an attractive rural village in Hertfordshire, in a highly sought-after location and offers a range of local services and amenities, including a village hall, post office, bakers, convenience store and two public houses. The village is closely linked with the village of Puckeridge where schools, a doctor’s and dental surgery, community centre and additional shops are located.
Outline planning permission was granted on 7th of June (with all matters, other than the means of access reserved for subsequent approval) for up to 15 dwellings. (3/16/2311/OUT). The planning consent includes pre-implementation and pre-occupation conditions. Please see the additional information pack for details of the planning permission and drawings.
The completion Section 106 requires an affordable housing provision of 40%. Further contributions include Parks and Public Garden, Outdoor Sports Facilities, Children and Young Persons, Community Centre, Recycling Facilities, Library and Youth Service Contributions. Please refer to the additional information pack for further details.
Property DetailsDownload particulars here
- Address: Land at Stortford Road, Standon, Hertfordshire
- Area: Hertfordshire
- Country: United Kingdom
Type Of Property: Residential development land