- Planning Permission Successfully Gained for Heritage Scheme to Convert and Extend Barns to Provide Dwellings in Norfolk
- Permission Successfully Secured in Norfolk for Demolition of Curtilage Listed Building to Accommodate Rare Breed Cattle
- Sworders Obtain Planning Permission for New 3 Bed Bungalow in the Green Belt in Hertfordshire
- Sworders Successfully Obtain Planning for Replacement Dwelling in Epping
Sworders is proud to support:
Residential Development Land, Land At Old Mead Road, Henham, Bishop’s Stortford CM22 6JL
- For Sale
Old Mead Road, Henham, Bishop's Stortford,
The land extends to approximately 1.02 hectares (2.51 acres) and is located to the east of Old Mead Road, Henham and immediately to the north of Elsenham. Outline planning permission has been granted for 9 market residential dwellings on a former poultry farm.
- Edge of Elsenham village location.
- Approximately 5.5 miles to Bishop’s Stortford, 23 miles to Cambridge and 40 miles to London.
- Approximately 400 metres to Elsenham Railway Station, serving Cambridge and London
- Approximately 7.5 miles to Stansted Airport
- Outline planning permission granted for 9 market dwellings.
Elsenham is a thriving rural village with a number of local amenities and services, including; a post office, convenience store, local pub, primary school and a doctor’s surgery. The village is well placed for commuting to Bishop’s Stortford, Cambridge and London via road or rail.
OFFERED AS A WHOLE
VIEWING STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Telephone: 01279 77188
Please contact either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Property DetailsDownload particulars here
- Address: Old Mead Road, Henham, Bishop's Stortford
- Area: Essex
- County: Essex
- Postcode: CM22 6JL
- Country: United Kingdom