Residential Development Land Off Isabel Drive and Land Off Stansted Road – Elsenham, Essex
Approximately 8.1 hectares (20 acres) located to the west of Isabel Drive and north of Stansted Road, Elsenham, Essex with outline planning permission for up to 99 dwellings.
- Located on the western edge of Elsenham village.
- Formed of two separate land parcels delivering up to 99 dwellings.
- Approximately 4.5 miles to Bishop’s Stortford, 20.5 miles to Braintree, 32 miles to Cambridge and 42 miles to London.
- Approximately 4 miles to Stansted Airport and 0.5 miles to Elsenham Train Station.
- Outline planning permission granted for up to 99 dwellings (including 40% affordable).
- Unilateral Undertaking with regard to Section 106 contributions.
Elsenham is a thriving rural village with a number of local amenities and services, including a primary school, doctor’s surgery, train station post office, convenience store and local pub. The village is well placed for commuting to Bishop’s Stortford, Cambridge and London via road or rail.
OFFERED AS A WHOLE
VIEWING STRICTLY BY PRIOR APPOINTMENT ONLY WITH THE VENDORS’ AGENT