- Planning Permission Successfully Gained for Heritage Scheme to Convert and Extend Barns to Provide Dwellings in Norfolk
- Permission Successfully Secured in Norfolk for Demolition of Curtilage Listed Building to Accommodate Rare Breed Cattle
- Sworders Obtain Planning Permission for New 3 Bed Bungalow in the Green Belt in Hertfordshire
- Sworders Successfully Obtain Planning for Replacement Dwelling in Epping
Sworders is proud to support:
Residential Development Land, Rayne Road, Braintree
Rayne Road, Braintree,
The land extends to approximately 2.62 hectares (6.47 acres) and is located outside but adjacent to the eastern boundary of the town of Braintree in Essex. The village of Rayne is located approximately 1 mile to the West. Outline planning permission has been granted for up to 45 dwellings and is the Phase II element to the previously approved Rayne Road development scheme (currently under construction). The application includes a requirement for an affordable housing provision of 30%.
- LOCATED OUTSIDE BUT ADJACENT TO EXISTING SETTLEMENT OF BRAINTREE.
- APPROXIMATELY 1 MILE TO THE CENTRE OF BRAINTREE, APPROXIMATELY 12 MILES TO CHELMSFORD, 19 MILES TO COLCHESTER AND 46 MILES TO LONDON.
- APPROXIMATELY 15 MILES TO STANSTED AIRPORT AND 2 MILES TO BRAINTREE RAILWAY
- OUTLINE PLANNING CONSENT GRANTED FOR UP TO 45 DWELLINGS.
- SECTION 106 CONTRIBUTIONS.
The site is located outside the development boundary but immediately adjacent to the town of Braintree, which offers a comprehensive range of amenities and services. The site is located in close proximity to major road and rail connections as well as Stansted Airport. The site forms Phase II of the Rayne Road development which is currently under construction by Redrow Homes.
Viewing Strictly by Prior Appointment Only. Please contact either Michael Hudson or Nellie Dickson for further information.
T: 01279 771188
E: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Property DetailsDownload particulars here
- Address: Rayne Road, Braintree
- Area: Essex
- County: Essex
- Country: United Kingdom
- Property Size: 243,264 square feet
Type Of Property: Residential development