Stable Cottage and its adjoining annex offer approximately 331 square metres of living space and are set within beautiful grounds in the Hertfordshire countryside, near the popular village of Furneux Pelham.
This detached property enjoys its own private rear garden, predominantly laid to lawn and with views over the adjoining grounds and farmland beyond. To the front of the property is a cobbled courtyard utilised as tenant parking.
Internally, both Stable Cottage and the annex are characterful, featuring exposed brickwork and beams and predominantly laid to beautiful wooden flooring throughout. The landlord plans to undertake internal refurbishment prior to the property’s availability.
The living accommodation in Stable Cottage is set out over two floors, with the ground floor comprising the following:
* Kitchen with fitted units and hardwood worktop, AGA, electric hob and oven, as well as separate utility room with worktop space and sink.
* Sitting room with log burner and double doors leading out onto the patio and garden beyond.
* Conservatory with garden views and access out into the garden.
* Second reception room with log burner, double doors out into the garden and access to the annex
The living accommodation on the first floor of Stable Cottage comprises:
* Bedroom 1 (4.74 x 3.70 m) – main bedroom with dual aspect views over the garden and grounds, access to walk in wardrobe and shower room.
* Bedroom 2 (3.36 x 3.10 m) – views overlooking the gardens and grounds, also with access to the walk in wardrobe.
* Bedroom 3 (3.30 x 2.93 m) – rear bedroom overlooking the courtyard.
* Bedroom 4 (4.03 x 2.27 m) – good sized bedroom overlooking the gardens and grounds.
* Shower room – large shower, WC, and pair of vanity hand basins.
* Bathroom – bath with shower attachment, hand basin and WC.
The adjoining annex is externally accessible via the courtyard or internally through the second reception room in Stable Cottage.
The annex offers a further good sized bedroom, shower room, kitchen and large rear hallway currently utilised as a second study.
Located below the annex bedroom, the property benefits from a storage area with twin opening double doors and power connection available for use by the tenant.
Use of the landlord’s tennis court is available upon request.
The property is located at the end of a private drive in a rural setting near the picturesque village of Furneux Pelham.
Furneux Pelham offers a number of facilities, including a primary school and a pub. The towns of Buntingford, Saffron Walden and Bishop’s Stortford are within easy reach of the property and provide a wider range of amenities.
The property benefits from mains electricity, oil central heating, a shared drainage system, BT Broadband and telephone connection.
The Tenant will be responsible for all outgoings in relation to the property.
This property is available to let under an Assured Shorthold Tenancy, for a minimum period of 12 months and is available from the beginning of September.
RENT AND DEPOSIT
£3,250 per calendar month payable monthly in advance by standing order. A deposit of 5 weeks rent will be required together with suitable references. The first rent instalment and deposit will be required in cleared funds at the start of the agreement.
The Landlord will insure the property and any fixtures and fittings (if applicable). The Tenant should ensure that they have appropriate contents insurance.
Viewing is available by prior appointment with the landlord’s agent.