- Planning Permission Successfully Gained for Heritage Scheme to Convert and Extend Barns to Provide Dwellings in Norfolk
- Permission Successfully Secured in Norfolk for Demolition of Curtilage Listed Building to Accommodate Rare Breed Cattle
- Sworders Obtain Planning Permission for New 3 Bed Bungalow in the Green Belt in Hertfordshire
- Sworders Successfully Obtain Planning for Replacement Dwelling in Epping
Sworders is proud to support:
Storage Unit to Let, Peterstone, Wells-next-the-Sea
- To Let
The unit extends to approx. 252 sq.m (2,700 sq.ft) and measures 5.5 metres to eaves and 6.84 metres to ridge. The unit is split into four sections, three smaller 6 metres bay workshop areas each individually accessed by a roller shutter door. The larger part of the building is accessed via either a roller shutter or pedestrian door. The unit benefits from three phase electricity. The unit currently is used for storage; however, it could suit a number of different uses subject to gaining the correct planning consent from the local planning authority.
To summarise, the unit benefits from the following:
- Approximately 2,700 sq ft of storage.
- Split into four separate contained spaces.
- Rural coastal location.
- Burnham Market – 2 miles. Wells-next-the-Sea 4 ½ miles
- Good access and ample parking
Peterstone is situated just to the west of Holkham on the picturesque North Norfolk Coast which forms part of the North Norfolk Coastal Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The surrounding area is highly popular with tourists as well as locals and offers a wide variety of leisure pursuits as well as a vast range of coastal and in-land walks.
Viewings are strictly by prior arrangement only.
For further information, please contact us on Telephone: 01328 854 400.
Property detailsDownload particulars here
- Address: Peterstone, Wells-next-the-Sea
- Area: Norfolk
- County: Norfolk
- Country: United Kingdom
- Property Size: 2,700 square feet