• Development opportunity in an excellent rural setting.
• On the edge of the village of Wormington overlooking open countryside.
• Full planning consent (subject to conditions) for the demolition of the existing agricultural building and erection of two 4-bedroom, detached dwellings with cart lodge parking for four cars plus an additional two car parking spaces.
• Ref: 21/00798/FUL – Tewkesbury Borough Council.
• Approximately 4.5 miles to Broadway, 6 miles to Evesham and good access to A46 and M5.
This is an excellent opportunity to acquire a development plot of approximately 0.13 hectares (0.33 acres) overlooking open countryside just north of the Cotswolds’ Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (the largest of the AONBs in England and Wales). The site benefits from detailed planning consent (subject to conditions) for the erection of two superior detached executive family houses in what is an excellent opportunity to develop unique properties in a delightful rural village setting.
Full Planning Permission was granted on the 28 February 2022 to provide two 4-bedroom homes, totalling 3,603 sq. ft (GIA), and an associated cart lodge.