- Planning Permission Successfully Gained for Heritage Scheme to Convert and Extend Barns to Provide Dwellings in Norfolk
- Permission Successfully Secured in Norfolk for Demolition of Curtilage Listed Building to Accommodate Rare Breed Cattle
- Sworders Obtain Planning Permission for New 3 Bed Bungalow in the Green Belt in Hertfordshire
- Sworders Successfully Obtain Planning for Replacement Dwelling in Epping
Sworders is proud to support:
Unit 4, Five House Farm, Therfield
GBP 2,000 pcm - Let
Unit 4, Five House Farm, Therfield, Royston,
Five House Farm is located in the Hertfordshire countryside, to the west of Buckland and the A10. Royston is approximately 6 miles north and Baldock is approximately 7 miles to the east.
The unit forms part of the commercial units at Five House Farm and extends to approximately 5,850 sq ft. The building is of blockwork construction with profile sheeting to the upper elevations and corrugated profile sheeting to the roof. The unit benefits from a concrete polished floor, electric roller shutter door, approximately 3.80m wide and 3.75m high, and a personnel door to the front and rear.
The building benefits from B1 & B8 planning permission for light industrial and storage use.
There is exclusive parking for 2 spaces and additional shared parking available.
EPC Rating: C
Download particulars here
- Price: GBP 2,000 pcm
- Address: Unit 4, Five House Farm, Therfield, Royston
- Area: Hertfordshire
- County: Hertfordshire
- Postcode: SG8 9RE
- Country: United Kingdom
- Property Size: 5,850 square feet