- Planning Permission Successfully Gained for Heritage Scheme to Convert and Extend Barns to Provide Dwellings in Norfolk
- Permission Successfully Secured in Norfolk for Demolition of Curtilage Listed Building to Accommodate Rare Breed Cattle
- Sworders Obtain Planning Permission for New 3 Bed Bungalow in the Green Belt in Hertfordshire
- Sworders Successfully Obtain Planning for Replacement Dwelling in Epping
Sworders is proud to support:
Unit 5B 1st Floor, Church End Farm, Little Hadham
- To Let
Church End Farm,,
Unit 5b forms part of the converted farm yard at Church End Estate and extends to around 1660 square feet of first floor, modern office space. The office has recently undergone high quality conversion, into a modern, open diverse working environment.
The office consists of the first floor accommodation complete with open plan work space and separate meeting room. It is in a prime location within the site that is undergoing modernisation and improved landscaping. There will be ample parking on site and other space maybe available on request.
There is a kitchenette within the office and a W/C in the entrance area, shared with the ground floor office.
Property DetailsDownload particulars here
- Address: Church End Farm,
- Area: Hertfordshire
- County: Hertfordshire
- Postcode: SG11 2DY
- Country: United Kingdom
- Property Size: 1,660 square feet
Type Of Property: Office