- Sworders Obtain Planning Permission for New 3 Bed Bungalow in the Green Belt in Hertfordshire
- Sworders Successfully Obtain Planning for Replacement Dwelling in Epping
- Sworders Received Consent for New Stable Building
- Sworders Secure Planning Permission from Breckland District Council to Remove a Restrictive Planning Condition Imposed for Conversion
Sworders is an independent Rural Property Consultancy with over 230 years of history, offering integrated advice to the Rural, Residential and Commercial sectors. Our clients include private land and property owners and occupiers, together with commercial institutions and charities. We have a strong reputation for delivering added value.
From our offices in Hertfordshire, Warwickshire and Norfolk, we serve our historic primary client base across the South East, together with a growing group of Midlands and Norfolk-based clients. We are looking for excellent individuals with the ability to generate and support continued expansion of our multi-disciplined team.
We are looking for an Architect/Architectural & Design Technician ideally from the following groups:-
Architect preferably with 5 or more years’ experience 2-5 years PQE/Architectural and Design Technician with at least 2 years PQE
To join us in the Midlands Office based in Wolston in Warwickshire to handle our increasing work load and take a lead in strengthening the Architectural Department company-wide. The work, though mainly residential, is varied ranging from the design of individual houses and the conversion of listed buildings through to strategic work on land development sites.
Necessary experience and skills for this role include: –
- Liaising with clients and external consultancies
- Producing initial sketch design schemes to be worked up into planning applications
- Preparing the drawings for planning applications, planning conditions and S106 requirements
- Preparing drawings for Building Regulations’ submissions
- Working Knowledge of AutoCAD as a minimum
- ARB Registered
- RIBA Membership an advantage
Sworders provide a flexible approach to employment, enabling individuals to work in a way that suits their particular circumstances and all roles can be offered on a full or part-time basis.
All candidates should be personable, motivated and consummately professional. Demonstrating the qualities necessary to generate confidence and develop client relationships will be essential.
Our ethos is to develop staff skills to allow employees to excel in their areas of interest. We value new ideas and thinking. Those with the appropriate skills and enthusiasm but less experience and who wish to qualify in their relevant profession, (including via unconventional routes), will be seriously considered as training and experience can be provided.
For the right candidates, salaries are unlikely to be limiting with generous bonus packages in addition. Career opportunities from graduates/newly qualified up to associate and partnership level are available. We fund all approved professional subscriptions and CPD. Your own car is essential.
Please apply in confidence with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org