- Sworders Obtain Planning Permission for New 3 Bed Bungalow in the Green Belt in Hertfordshire
- Sworders Successfully Obtain Planning for Replacement Dwelling in Epping
- Sworders Received Consent for New Stable Building
- Sworders Secure Planning Permission from Breckland District Council to Remove a Restrictive Planning Condition Imposed for Conversion
Sworders is an independent Rural Property Consultancy with over 230 years of history, offering integrated advice to the Rural, Residential and Commercial sectors. Our clients include private land and property owners and occupiers, together with commercial institutions and charities. We have a strong reputation for delivering added value.
From our offices in Hertfordshire, Warwickshire and Norfolk, we serve our historic primary client base across the South East, together with a growing group of Midlands and Norfolk-based clients. We are looking for excellent individuals with the ability to generate and support continued expansion of our multi-disciplined team.
Candidates are sought with 2 to 5++ years’ experience. Previous involvement with heritage assets, change of use schemes and rurally based development would be beneficial. Candidates with MRTPI, MRICS and other qualifications or backgrounds, with relevant experience, would all be considered.
We would expect our Planning specialists to work in the following areas and candidates should be prepared to take on a variety of tasks:
– All types of planning / listed building applications and lawful development certificates
– Management of post planning matters, condition discharge and implementation
– Development potential of land & strategy
– Enforcement action, appeals, informal hearings and public enquiries
– Strategy and representations related to Local Development Framework processes
We provide a flexible approach to employment, enabling individuals to work in a way that suits their circumstances and the roles can be offered on a full or part-time basis.
All candidates should be personable, motivated and consummately professional. Demonstrating the qualities necessary to generate confidence and develop client relationships will be essential.
Our ethos is to develop staff skills to allow employees to excel in their areas of interest. We value new ideas and thinking. Those with the appropriate skills and enthusiasm but less experience or those who have qualified via unconventional routes will be seriously considered. Your own car is essential.
Please apply in confidence with your CV to email@example.com