- Planning Permission Successfully Gained for Heritage Scheme to Convert and Extend Barns to Provide Dwellings in Norfolk
- Permission Successfully Secured in Norfolk for Demolition of Curtilage Listed Building to Accommodate Rare Breed Cattle
- Sworders Obtain Planning Permission for New 3 Bed Bungalow in the Green Belt in Hertfordshire
- Sworders Successfully Obtain Planning for Replacement Dwelling in Epping
Sworders is proud to support:
Rural Practice Chartered Surveyor
Sworders is an independent rural property consultancy with over 230 years of history, offering integrated rural, residential and commercial advice.
Our clients include private landowners, property owners and occupiers together with commercial institutions and charities. We have a strong reputation for delivering added value.
From our office in Wolston, Warwickshire, we serve an existing and growing Midlands client base, in addition to clients across a substantial part of the UK, the majority of which are in the South East and Eastern Counties.
We are seeking a qualified (3+ years PQE) Rural Chartered Surveyor to join our expanding Warwickshire office, with the ability to not only work successfully as part of a team, but also to demonstrate the initiative to work independently when necessary.
The role will involve a mix of general rural practice work, but with an emphasis on planning and development and so an interest in and experience within this sector is preferable, but not essential.
Successful applicants would be expected to work in the following areas and candidates should be willing to take on a variety of tasks:
- Planning, diversification schemes, development and strategic planning and sales
- Valuation, taxation and general professional advice
- Compulsory purchase, compensation, telecoms and utilities installation and maintenance
- Basic Payment Scheme and farm business management
- Acquisition, disposal and leasing of agricultural, commercial and residential property
- Estate management including, tenancy advice, contract farming and joint ventures
All candidates should be personable, motivated and consummately professional. Demonstrating the qualities necessary to generate confidence and develop client relationships will be essential.
Our ethos is to develop staff skills to allow employees to excel in their areas of interest. We value new ideas and thinking and all staff will be given the support necessary to perform their roles.
For the right candidates, salaries are competitive and reflect experience. Discretionary bonus packages in addition to a monthly and quarterly bonus scheme is also available. All approved professional subscriptions and necessary CPD will be funded. Use of your own car is essential and there will be times where you will be required to travel to the other offices.
Please apply in confidence with your CV to:
Hywel Morse – firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 01788 435435