- Permission Successfully Secured in Norfolk for Demolition of Curtilage Listed Building to Accommodate Rare Breed Cattle
- Sworders Obtain Planning Permission for New 3 Bed Bungalow in the Green Belt in Hertfordshire
- Sworders Successfully Obtain Planning for Replacement Dwelling in Epping
- Sworders Received Consent for New Stable Building
Rural Practice Chartered Surveyor
Sworders is an independent Rural Property Consultancy with over 230 years of history, offering integrated advice to the Rural, Residential and Commercial sectors. Our clients include private land and property owners and occupiers, together with commercial institutions and charities. We have a strong reputation for delivering added value.
From our offices in Hertfordshire, Warwickshire and Norfolk, we serve our historic primary client base across the South East, together with a growing group of Midlands and Norfolk-based clients. We are looking for excellent individuals with the ability to generate and support continued expansion of our multi-disciplined team.
The role will be based at our Hertfordshire Office, although there may be some opportunity for cross-over between our offices in Warwickshire and Norfolk.
Candidates are sought with 4 to 6 years PQE although candidates with more or less experience would be considered. Qualification through the Rural Faculty is preferred although those from other RICS faculties with experience in rural practice work would be considered.
Successful applicants would be expected to work in the following areas and candidates should be prepared to take on a variety of tasks:
– Acquisition, disposal and leasing of Agricultural, Commercial and Residential property
– Estate Management, including tenancy advice, contract farming and joint ventures
– Planning, diversification schemes, development and strategic planning
– Compulsory purchase, compensation, telecoms and utilities installation and maintenance
– Basic Payment Scheme and farm business management
– Valuation, taxation and general professional advice
Sworders provide a flexible approach to employment, enabling individuals to work in a way that suits their particular circumstances and all roles can be offered on a full or part-time basis.
All candidates should be personable, motivated and consummately professional. Demonstrating the qualities necessary to generate confidence and develop client relationships will be essential.
Our ethos is to develop staff skills to allow employees to excel in their areas of interest. We value new ideas and thinking. Those with the appropriate skills and enthusiasm but less experience and who wish to qualify in their relevant profession, (including via unconventional routes), will be seriously considered as training and experience can be provided.
For the right candidates, salaries are unlikely to be limiting with generous bonus packages in addition. Career opportunities from graduates/newly qualified up to associate and partnership level are available. We fund all approved professional subscriptions and CPD. Your own car is essential.
Please apply in confidence with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org