Architecture and Design
Sworders’ in-house architectural team provide a wide range of design and drawing services for all phases of a project – from sketches and presentation visuals through to detailed construction drawings and specifications. The team has considerable experience in residential, agricultural, commercial and mixed use, whether new build or extension, change of use and conversion, refurbishment and renovation.
With the benefit of working closely with our own in-house specialist planning consultants and surveyors in addition to other third party design and engineering consultants, we are able to offer a comprehensive package, whether the project be for a single unit or a large development, including strategic masterplanning.
- Feasibility, concept and detailed design drawings
- Measured surveys and plans
- Strategic design, masterplanning and new developments
- Site analysis, constraint and assessment plans
- Planning and Listed Building applications
- Permitted Development and Lawful Development Certificates
- Prior Notification applications
- Discharging of planning conditions
- Building Regulations, tender, construction drawings and specifications
- Presentation drawings, 3D models and CGIs
- Site layout, access and landscaping plans
- Existing drawing conversions and editing
Plans and mapping
Sworders provide a plans and mapping service where we can produce high quality digital maps and plans that are able to convey a wide range of information in an accurate, clear and concise manner. These can be based on a variety of sources, including the latest Ordnance Survey data, topographical surveys and aerial photography. We can also prepare bespoke surveys and maps commissioned to suit your requirements.
Working in conjunction with Sworders’ surveyors, property management and sales and lettings team, we provide a complete package of visual information for the management or sale of our clients’ land and property.
- Promotion, marketing, sale and lotting plans
- Plans and survey drawings
- Ownership, lease, title and land registry compliant plans
- Tenancy and contract plans
- Estate and land management plans
- Rights of way, access and easement plans
- Site setting out and boundaries
- Historic plans and maps, including overlays with current data
- Services and utilities plans