- Permission Successfully Secured in Norfolk for Demolition of Curtilage Listed Building to Accommodate Rare Breed Cattle
- Sworders Obtain Planning Permission for New 3 Bed Bungalow in the Green Belt in Hertfordshire
- Sworders Successfully Obtain Planning for Replacement Dwelling in Epping
- Sworders Received Consent for New Stable Building
Planning and Development
The team at Sworders has planning specialists whose involvement stretches from small scale residential extensions to large scale schemes of 100 plus houses on ‘greenfield’ sites.
For larger schemes we can take these through the entire planning process from the initial land promotion stages to masterplanning, detailed design, planning applications and, when necessary, appeals.
We also specialise in Change of Use of farm buildings, including Listed and Historic Buildings for uses ranging from industrial units, offices and gymnasiums through to holiday lets and residential uses.
We can advise on replacement dwellings, rural worker dwellings and extensions and alterations to existing dwellings, Certificates of Lawful Use and Building Regulations.
Please select from the list below to learn more about each of our specialist areas:
- Strategic Development
- Local Plan Promotion
- Master Planning
- Housing Supply Shortfall Applications
- Development Agreements
- Architecture and Design
Read our latest planning case study on the residential conversion of an historic farmstead, including a Grade II* listed tithe barn (PDF)