The rents generated from property remain an important source of income for landowners, landlords and investors. Sworders’ approach to property management is to assist in adding value and improving the efficiency of the property through planning, appropriate maintenance and maximising rental income. We have our own property management software which enables us to keep track of all aspects of letting a property, resulting in efficient property management.
Sworders tailor their level of involvement for each property according to the wishes of the owner and therefore our fees are also linked to the level of support requested. The knowledge that your property is being looked after on a day to day basis by a professional is often key for landlords. However, as a firm, we will also consider ways of delivering better value from the property through planning opportunities or maximising rental income. We believe that it is important to take a longer term outlook when renting out property and consider the income that can be generated, the capital value of the property and any tax implications.
Our Expertise in Commercial Property Includes:
- Letting and tenant identification
- Diversification schemes
- Identifying opportunities and rental growth
- Letting negotiations
- Negotiating pre-let agreements
- Landlord and tenancy matters including preparing agreements and detailed heads of terms
- Negotiating rent reviews
- Deposit collection and protection
- Inventory checks and reports
- Service charge preparation and implementation
- Rental collection and distribution
- Property maintenance
- Renewals and terminations