Location: Warwick District Council
Size: 31.87 Hectares (78.76 acres)
- Sworders were first instructed in 2009 and assisted the client in promoting the site through the Warwick District Council Local Plan process, culminating in achieving an Allocation for 550 dwellings and 8 hectares of employment land in 2017.
- Sworders sought a promoter for the site in 2018 to fund, prepare and submit a planning application. Barwood Land undertook and funded the technical work to inform an indicative masterplan and work up a planning application .
- Sworders took on a monitoring role to assess the obligations of the Promoter under the Promotion Agreement and provided regular updates to the landowner.
- Barwood secured a resolution to grant planning in September 2021 for up to 550 dwellings and 8 hectares of employment land. Planning permission was granted in December 2021.
- The site was first marketed in the Autumn of 2021 and exchanged and completed unconditionally for sale to Persimmon Homes in February 2022.