The land extends to approximately 1.08 hectares (2.67 acres) and is located to the east of Station Road, Little Dunmow. Planning permission has been granted at appeal for 9 market bungalows on the site in Little Dunmow.
- East of Little Dunmow village location
- Approximately 15 miles to Bishop’s Stortford, 17 miles to Saffron Walden and 48 miles to London
- Approximately 8.5 miles to Braintree Railway Station and 11.5 miles to Chelmsford Railway Station
- Approximately 10.5 miles to Stansted Airport
- Outline planning permission granted for 9 market dwellings
Little Dunmow is a small village in rural Essex with a few local amenities and services, including: a convenience store and a primary school in the parish of Flitch Green. The neighbouring villages of Great Dunmow and Felsted provide a greater array of services. The village is well placed to commute to nearby towns such as Braintree, Bishop’s Stortford and Colchester.