Station Road, Little Dunmow, Essex
add to favorites
The land extends to approximately 1.08 hectares (2.67 acres) and is located to the east of Station Road, Little Dunmow. Planning permission has been granted at appeal for 9 market bungalows on the site in Little Dunmow.
- East of Little Dunmow village location
- Approximately 15 miles to Bishop’s Stortford, 17 miles to Saffron Walden and 48 miles to London
- Approximately 8.5 miles to Braintree Railway Station and 11.5 miles to Chelmsford Railway Station
- Approximately 10.5 miles to Stansted Airport
- Outline planning permission granted for 9 market dwellings
Little Dunmow is a small village in rural Essex with a few local amenities and services, including: a convenience store and a primary school in the parish of Flitch Green. The neighbouring villages of Great Dunmow and Felsted provide a greater array of services. The village is well placed to commute to nearby towns such as Braintree, Bishop’s Stortford and Colchester.
Address: Station Road, Little Dunmow, Essex
Postcode: CM6 3HF
Country: United KingdomOpen In Google Maps
Property Id : 2253
Type of Property: Residential Development Land
6 MEADOW RISE, SOUTH CREAKE
6 Meadow Rise,
Category:Residential in Sales
FIVE UNIT RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT: PARKGATE ...
Category:Development, Residential in Sales, Under Offer
Land at Old Holly Lane, Atherstone
Land at Old Holly Lane, Atherstone, Atherstone
Category:Agricultural, Development, Land in Sales
LAND NORTH OF THE STREET, MILEHAM, NORFOLK
Category:Building Plot, Development, Residential in Sales