The land extends to approximately 9.79 hectares (24.19 acres) and is located to the north east of Tiptree, Essex. The site is within close proximity to the centre of Tiptree yet is beautifully positioned and offers a unique rural outlook. Outline planning permission has been granted for up to 200 dwellings with an affordable housing provision of 30% required.
Tiptree offers a comprehensive range of amenities and services. The site is located in close proximity to major road and rail connections as well as Stansted Airport.
- Located directly adjoining the existing settlement edge of Tiptree.
- Approximately 10 miles to Colchester, 12 miles to Braintree and 60 miles to London.
- Approximately 27 miles to Stansted airport and 4 miles to Kelvedon railway station.
- Outline planning consent granted for up to 200 dwellings (including 30% affordable).
- 0.6 hectares of land safeguarded for school expansion.
- Access applied for in full and all other details to be reserved.
- Section 106 contributions.