Recent Successes Since Lock Down
Sworders have been busier than ever in working hard to secure new clients and business during these extraordinary times.
We wanted to share with you our recent successes since lock down.
- We have recently been successful in achieving planning permission for the development of three new homes in Norfolk. The site forms an infill plot, and was brought forward under a policy which allows for an appropriate scale of development in villages on plots which infill or round off the existing settlement.
- We have been instructed on the submission of a replacement dwelling application in the South West and also a scheme to convert historic barns into dwellings in South Norfolk.
- We are overseeing 3 further Heritage Lottery Fund (HLF) schemes in the South West.
- We are currently involved in the preparation and submission of a Higher Tier Countryside Stewardship Scheme application in the South West.
- We successfully won an appeal of a partial change of use of a stable block to residential annex in the Midlands.
- We have secured instructions for the sale of a 200 unit scheme in Essex won at appeal.
- Instructed to market two sites in Uttlesford in Essex, one for a care home and one for a 120 unit residential scheme.
- We have successfully exchanged contracts for a residential development of 60 units in Warwickshire.
- We successfully secured an exchange of contracts on a 3.8ha site with Croudace to promote and secure planning for circa 80 units in Braintree District. This is an excellent result in unprecedented times.
- Terms have been agreed for a sale on a barn in Essex, which has planning permission secured by Sworders for the demolition of the existing barn and construction of 2 new builds.
- Two strategic sites, one in Derbyshire and one in Essex to be launched to the market in the near future.
Business as usual.
Please contact us to discuss any new business or for advice.